- to help bring new Christians to faith
- to help both new and established Christians to grow in discipleship, vocation and leadership
- to enable new culturally appropriate fresh expressions of church and other mission initiatives develop in a healthy and sustainable way in both rural and urban contexts.
To find our more please download our leaflet:
| Lightwave leaflet | PDF
Who may be a Lightwave Leader?
The course for small group leaders and potential or assistant leaders in the Lightwave community takes place over six sessions. Each session consists of a missional small group meeting for 1¼ hour plus a ½ hour evaluation. On completion of the course, participants will:
- Have experienced heathy meetings of a small missional group
- Have been ‘infected’ with the values
- Gained an understanding of the nature of what a healthy missional small group looks and feels like
- Established relationships with other people involved in innovative mission and fresh expressions of Church
- Experienced leading different parts of the small group meeting in a learning environment.
- Courses take place over six evenings and are home-based usually at the home of the course facilitator or over two Saturdays at a venue provided by you.
- Smalll groups leaders are also offered the support of a coach to help them to facilitate their group to be effective in reaching out with God’s love.
Getting in touch
Find out more about the Lightwave Community:
Lightwave | Weblink