In conjunction with the Church of England, the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi Academy Trust is offering the following Church of England NPQs:
|Headship (NPQH) working in partnership with the Diocese of Norwich||18 months|
|Leading Primary Mathematics (NPQLPM)||12 months|
|Leading Teaching (NPQLT)||12 months|
|Senior Leader (NPQSL)||18 months|
For further information for each NPQ, please click on the NPQ title above.
Why complete your NPQ with the Church of England?
- Accredited and fully funded by the DFE. In addition, the DfE will now pay £800 to schools with 1-150 pupils on roll for each participant on an NPQ programme.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification.
- Experience a great balance of sessions with some online to support your workload and some delivered locally in small groups.
- Think deeply about leading in a values-led way, whether or not you work in a church school or currently have links to our diocese.
- Build your local networks and relationships with school leaders near you, who really understand what teaching is like in our area.
All courses are a combination of online webinars, self-study and face-to-face sessions. They are underpinned by recent research, and allow participants to embed this into their own practice and policies. The Church of England NPQs also benefit from small group coaching sessions, which further explore participants' learning.
Face to face sessions are held in either Norwich, Ipswich or Wetheringsett.
The deadline for applications for cohort 6, starting in spring 2024 is 2 February 2024.
For more information and to apply, please visit
Church of England NPQ | Weblink
For any queries, please contact Heather Hann, email@example.com