A music resource for schools and churches professionally recorded in Ipswich Primary Schools and the Ngara Anglican Primary School, Tanzania.
The CD contains:
- 13 songs, including 11 sung versions of the Lord’s Prayer
- 30 fully-documented and resourced assemblies / acts of collective worship
- all you need to run a primary-age RE theme day on all aspects of the Lord’s Prayer
- sign language guidance, resources and ideas to help create interactive stations and a fully-documented reflective story
- spoken recordings of the Lord’s Prayer in 18 different languages.
All this for £15 + £1.50 p&p per copy.
Please contact Jacqui Studd if you would like to order a copy. Tel: 01473 298570.